Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Thoughts (Five)



Aren't world events and crises piling up pretty quickly the past few weeks? There seems to be a new crisis every time you check the internet for news. I'm sure the brisk pace of world events is nothing new but it sure seems we are heading for a major catastrophe of some kind. With sleazy politicians and power hungry globalists looking to make the most out of any crisis, I get the sense we are currently at great risk. I can't help but feel most of these crises are contrived for sinister purposes that benefit only those who pull the strings. But I also get the sense that even the puppet masters have lost some control over these events. I don't think they want the European Union to collapse but matters have gotten out of hand to some extent in my opinion. It is due mostly to their actions that it's collapse might actually take place. To you who live in those countries, hang in there as times get tougher for you.

I'll be missing the NFL game of the year next Monday night when the Jets take on the Patriots in Foxboro. Being a Jet fan, I've been looking forward to this game for a few weeks. However, my son and I will be attending a Jeff Tweedy, of Wilco, solo concert that night in New York. Seeing Tweedy and Autumn Defense, also made up of Wilco members, who will open for him, more than compensates for the missed game. I can DVR it and catch it later. One needs a little escape once in a while. Tweedy ranks right up there with Neil Young and Bob Dylan for my money.

A warm hello to first time readers from Croatia, Spain, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Bolivia, Egypt, Iceland, Qatar, Greece and Saudi Arabia. I hope you don't get into any hot water with your governments for reading information that might upset some of your leaders and intelligence agencies who I am sure are monitoring everything we do on the internet. That might sound paranoid on my part, but we all know what is going on nowadays. If they don't like it, fuck em.

We just finished our Thanksgiving holiday here in the states. We get together with family and friends, eat a lot of food and drink a lot of beer and then wish we hadn't on Monday when we can't fit into our work clothes because we gained ten pounds over the four day weekend. We American are gluttonous pigs when we want to be.
In a few weeks we will be doing it all again for Christmas and New Years.

Don't be afraid to drop a few lines in the comments section after each post, especially if any of the articles I post here relate to you or your country as we all experience the global collapse from different perspectives. I check every once in a while to see if there have been any comments posted, even for older posts. Don't have much to say this week. Original ideas which I feel might be of interest to you are hard to come up with on a consistent basis. So until the next time I have an original thought, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment