Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

More and more people are starting to agree...Will the real Obama please stand up.

I kind of get the feeling he already has.


I Can't Wait For Barack Obama To Become President

Watching the latest tragedy unfold in the Gulf this last month, all I can say is: I can't wait for Barack Obama to become president.
This Bush guy is such a disaster, literally and figuratively. It just seems that the destruction of America he presides over is all but endless. As if one Gulf Coast disaster left to rot in the sun wasn't enough for this president, now comes a second. What did those folks in New Orleans ever do to him? Heck, what did Americans ever do to him?
I just can't wait any longer for the new administration to take office. They are absolutely guaranteed to handle things so much differently than the Cheney Bots in the White House who seem intent on wrecking the whole world, with their charity beginning at home.


Link:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/I-Can-t-Wait-For-Barack-Ob-by-David-Michael-Gree-100529-189.html

No comments:

Post a Comment