Don't drink the cola! Instead, use it as an industrial scrubber to clean your home in these amazing ways..
by: Daniel Barker
Coca-Cola may be the "most valuable brand in history," but it's much smarter to use it as a cleaning agent, than to actually drink it. Many people are unaware of just how bad Coke is for the human body – its pH level rivals that of battery acid – but once you see how its corrosive properties make it such a good household cleaner, you might think twice before ever putting it in your body again.
The ever-popular soft drink is anything but "soft" – that's what makes it so effective at cleaning stuff. If something that can be used to strip paint, dissolve rust, descale toilets and clean car engines might not seem like something you should ingest, you're absolutely right – yet millions of people continue gulping down gallons of it on a daily basis.
Here are just a few of the things Coca-Cola can be used for around the house, according to the group Anonymous:
1. Removes grease stains from clothing and fabric
2. Removes rust; methods include using fabric dipped in Coke, a sponge or even aluminum foil. Also loosens rusty bolts
3. Removes blood stains from clothing and fabric.
4. Cleans oil stains from a garage floor; let the stain soak, hose off.
5. Kills slugs and snails; the acids kills them.
6. Cleans burnt pans; let the pan soak in the Coke, then rinse.
7. Descales a kettle (same method as with burnt pans)
8. Cleans car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of Coke over each one.
9. Cleans your engine; Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades
10. Makes pennies shine; soaking old pennies in Coke will remove the tarnish.
11. Cleans tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave for a few minutes, wipe up.
12. Dissolves a tooth; Use a sealed container...takes a while but it does work
If Coca-Cola can dissolve a tooth, think what it must be doing to your stomach lining.
How Coke ruins your body
In fact, irritation of the stomach lining is just one of the numerous damaging effects associated with drinking Coca-Cola. The reaction of the stomach to the carbonation is to produce its own antacid to protect it, which drains the body of calcium, while the phosphoric acid content of Coke further leeches calcium from blood and bones.
Soft drinks also cause acid reflux, which damages cells in the lower esophagus. This cell damage can lead to the development of esophageal cancer – a once-rare form of cancer that has now become common.
Here's part of what happens to the body after drinking Coca-Cola:
"After 10 minutes: The sugar contained in a glass of Cola can cause a devastating 'strike' on the body. The cause being the phosphoric acid which inhibits the action of sugar.
"After 20 minutes: A leap in insulin levels in bloodstream occurs."
During the following 40 minutes after consuming Coke, the caffeine kicks in, eye pupils expand and the liver sends sugar into the bloodstream. Dopamine is produced in the body, which gives the brain a heroin-like buzz.
"After more than 1 hour: Diuretic effects of the drink enters in 'the game'. The calcium, magnesium and zinc are removed out of the body, which are a part of our bones, as well as sodium. At this time we can become irritable or subdued. The whole quantity of water, contained in a coca cola, is removed through urination."
Not for human consumption
There are dozens of other ingredients in Coca-Cola that cause various short- and long-term effects on health. All of the products – Coke Light, caffeine-free Coke, etc. – contain harmful or potentially harmful substances such as aspartame and orthophosphoric acid.
So, if you happen to still have Coca-Cola around the house, put it to good use in cleaning your garage floor or polishing some chrome. That's what it's good for.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/053046_coca-cola_household_cleaning_strong_acid.html