Friday, May 27, 2011
Is there no end to what the TSA will do?
The TSA recognizes no law and no limits to its power
It all makes you wonder: What are, exactly, the limits of the TSA's power? If the TSA will not recognize the limits of government power set forth in the U.S. Constitution -- nor the rights of the People enumerated in the Bill of Rights -- then what set of written rules or guidelines provide any boundaries for the TSA?
The answer is simple: There are no limits to the TSA's power! If it simply ignores the Bill of Rights -- and if the People do not assert their own rights in the face of a growing tyranny -- then the TSA can do essentially whatever it wants. This is how tyranny works: tyrants keep expanding their power grabs until they are stopped (usually by force).
That's why today, I've outlined the top 10 things the TSA could do if its power is not limited. These are what's probably next on the TSA's wish list. And if America does not rise up against this outrageous tyranny and abuse of power, we will become victims of it.
Here are ten things the TSA could do in America starting right now:
Ten things the TSA could do in America
1) Conduct house to house searches without warrants or justification of any kind (and arrest people who resist).
2) Shut down your state's highways, railroads and airports at any time, for any reason, without explanation or justification.
3) Conduct body cavity searches at polling stations. This could literally mean TSA agents reaching into your anus to see if they can find any "hanging chads" in there.
4) Search parking lots for cars with Ron Paul stickers, then impound the vehicles under suspicion of terrorism.
5) Begin carrying firearms and using them to enforce its agenda. Right now, TSA goons don't carry guns, but before long they could be sticking them in your face while planting cocaine in your carry-on luggage just to have you arrested and molested in the back room.
6) Demand to install TSA representatives in local Sheriff's offices and police departments. These would function as TSA spies who report on the activities of local law enforcement and keep them in line. It's a classic Nazi tactic, also used throughout the KGB.
7) Announce a TSA fee collection mandate from air travelers, then shut down any airport that refused to comply. This would basically be a for-profit racketeering operation. Pay up or lose your airport.
8) Demand veto power over ALL state legislation involving security, then boycott states that refuse to comply. Yes, the TSA could start having a say in local politics and could even demand the power to veto local legislation it didn't like (such as the recent attempt in Texas to criminalize the TSA's obscene pat-downs).
9) Set up official TSA naked inspection rooms at airports, where TSA officials take travelers into the back room and demand they disrobe as a "security measure." The TSA would effectively operate as a gang of serial molesters.
10) Visit local malls and sporting arenas and demand they pay TSA "protection fees" if they wish to keep their events safe from terrorists. This is classic mob behavior -- a "protection racket" that extracts money from businesses if they don't want to be bombed or burned down. The TSA has already started running bomb exercises in airports just to see how police might react (http://www.naturalnews.com/032458_T...).
Don't believe any of this can happen? Well go back in time a decade and ask yourself in 2001: Would you have believed that in 2011 the U.S. government would be reaching down your pants and feeling your genitals as a requirement for you to board an airplane?
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032538_TSA_false_authority.html#ixzz1NYByVVDG