Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

"I look up to him just like I do my own grandfather..."

Black Bundy Bodyguard: He's Not A Racist; "I'd Take A Bullet For That Man"

Economic Policy Journal

Transcript of interview by CNN with black bodyguard that has been protecting Cliven Bundy:

CNN REPORTER: You're protecting this man and he's wondering whether African-Americans would be better off as slaves. How does that strike you?

JASON BULLOCK, BODYGUARD FOR CLIVEN BUNDY: It doesn't strike me any kind of way. This is still the same old Mr. Bundy I met from the first day of all this happening.

CNN REPORTER: But aren't those offensive comments to you

BULLOCK: Not at all.

CNN REPORTER: Not offensive?

BULLOCK: Because Mr. Bundy is not a racist. Ever since I've been here he's treated me with nothing but hospitality. He's pretty much treated me like his own family.

###

BULLOCK: I would take a bullet for that man, if need be. I look up to him just like I do my own grandfather.

CNN REPORTER: Why?

BULLOCK: Because I believe in his cause and after having met Mr. Bundy a few times, I have a really good feel about him and I'm a pretty good judge of character.


Link:
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/04/black-bundy-bodyguard-hes-not-racist-id.html

No comments:

Post a Comment