Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hiding in the bushes(no pun intended)...Globalist puppet Rick Perry's running mate...

Jeb Bush doesn't 'anticipate' a run

By MAGGIE HABERMAN

Jeb Bush, who has made clear he isn't running for president this cycle, raised some eyebrows on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Friday night with this comment about a potential campaign:

"I don’t anticipate that. You never say never. This is a standard answer that I’ve kind of learned how to give which is — you never say never, but I never rule out being on Dancing with the Stars either … there are a lot of ways you can make a difference."

He went on, with respect to whether any of the current field can win, "If you recall, my dad in 1992 had an approval rating that was double what President Obama has right now and he was running against the seven dwarfs I think. … And one of those dwarfs became president … dwarf, you know President Clinton, so the notion that somehow these aren’t folks that are capable of winning I just think is ridiculous. These are good people."

They're also, per Bush, "capable. They’ve made the all-in commitment and this yearning for something else is very flattering for someone if you’re that someone else. But in reality I think this race, we have qualified candidates and as it gets closer to the primaries to the caucuses and primaries, I think people will begin to see the mettle of the men and women that are running."


Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/59717.html#ixzz1SyKMJTp4

No comments:

Post a Comment