Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let's hope this isn't true. Just passing this on...

Federal Reserve Note to be Devalued in Next Few Days - Stock in Food NOW

This arrived from one my long time friends who never passes on info unless he's pretty sure it's true.

Folks,

In the last 24 hours I have had reports that the Government is about to devalue the Federal Reserve Note in the next several days. If the information I received is correct then the reduction is going to be major, approximately 10% of its present value.

If this happens there will be major increases in the cost of food, gasoline and almost everything that is real product, not paper. Therefore I recommend that you consider buying some food ahead of this change. That means that you need to do it today or at the latest tomorrow.

Obviously this could be an error, but I do know that the 82nd Airborne has been put on 18 hour alert for deployment in this country and that I have verified. The only reason I can see to do that is to help control populations in big cities where we could see major rioting. At the time I first found out about that I could not figure out why, but this currency change could be the explanation.

In any case being prepared with some additional food is wise I believe. Most of us can't do anything about the fuel cost, but we can do what we can with the other things that are going to change in price if this devaluation occurs.


Link:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=183812

No comments:

Post a Comment