Government admits it has overdosed children on fluoride
by Bob Livingston
Last week, the government admitted it overdosed American children on fluoride.
Citing studies showing that 2 out of 5 adolescents had tooth streaking, spottiness or pitting (i.e., fluoride poisoning), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reduced its guidelines for municipal water supplies to 0.7 milligrams per liter from 1.2 mg per liter.
For many years, I have been warning readers that the government was waging war on American people through fluoride poisoning. Sodium fluoride is added to most American drinking water under government fiat. American dentists recommend using fluoride toothpaste, though they recommend infant formula be made from fluoride-free water. The CDC calls fluoride one of the “ten greatest public health achievements of the 20th century.”
They don’t tell you it’s a poisonous pesticide. This is what dental fluorosis — fluoride poisoning — looks like.
Fluoride is a developmental neurotoxin that causes brain defects. It’s also an industrial waste so toxic that were you or I dumping it into lakes and streams we would be arrested for dumping hazardous toxic waste. But municipal water suppliers are recommended to dump it into the water supply.
Studies have shown fluoride increases cancer risk, reduces IQs in children, causes arthritis symptoms and is an endocrine disrupter. A World Health Organization study conducted from 1978 to 1992 showed that Americans living in areas where drinking water was treated with what the Environmental Protection Agency deemed was “optimal” levels had increased risk of cancer in 23 different areas of the body. Male children exposed to high levels of fluoride may have a 546 percent increased risk of developing osteosarcoma later in life, according research conducted at Harvard.
Now that the government has admitted that for years it has poisoned American children and ruined their teeth, will it hold itself responsible? When pigs fly!
Chinese researchers have determined that selenium supplementation is a valuable tool against fluoride toxicity. Other research has shown that selenium has halted damage to the liver, kidneys, hearts and brains of lab animals. One study showed that selenium also increased the rate at which fluoride was eliminated from the body.
Supplementation of up to 100 to 200 micrograms is recommended by many natural health professionals. The National Institute of Health’s upper tolerance limit is 400 micrograms.
You should take a selenium supplement, use only non-fluoride toothpastes and mouthwashes, and use filters to remove fluoride from drinking and cooking water to greatly decrease your chances for developing cancer and myriad other diseases.