81 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS 2/27/12
BANK CEO AND EXECUTIVE RESIGNATION UPDATE 2/27/12
81 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Resigns in a Shake-UP
(2) 09/20/12 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
(3) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(4) 9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
(5) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
(6) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(7) 11/02/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Lloyds Banking Group chief executive, António Horta-Osório, is to take leave of absence on health grounds for six to eight weeks, the BBC has reported. (STILL OUT AS OF 2/24/12 - DEFACTO RESIGNATION)
(8) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(9) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran's Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(10) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(11) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(12) 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Giles quits VNB with other directors
(13) 1/01/12 (NIGERIA) The Board of United Bank for Africa Plc, the pan African financial services Group with presence in 19 countries across Africa, has accepted the resignation of Mr. Victor Osadolor, from the board with effect from January 9, 2012.
(14) 1/01/12 (ISRAEL) Israel's Bank Leumi CEO Maor steps down after 16 years
(15) 1/03/12 (USA VA) Suffolk Bancorp president and CEO steps down
(16) 1/03/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Departures from Board at Arbuthnot Banking Group: Neil Kirton
Shortly before the market closed at 12.30 p.m. on Friday the company disclosed that Neil Kirton had resigned from the Board the previous day.
(17) 1/03/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Departures from Board at Arbuthnot Banking Group: Atholl Turrell
It has today stated that Atholl Turrell has left the Board.
(18) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(19)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
(20) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
See the whole list: