Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A message from Ron Paul who was blacked out in last night's debate...

A Message from Ron Paul - Closing Statement BLACKED OUT !

At one point in the first hour of last night's CNN Republican debate, blacking out almost took on a whole new meaning.

You see, it can be awfully hard to be on stage for nearly 40 minutes between speaking. Yes, 40 minutes.

That's how long the mainstream media tried to keep my views out of the debate at one point.

Closing statements? Well, some of the candidates got them.

I will give you one guess who didn't.

No matter. Let's make TODAY our closing statement.

It is time to tell them: Black THIS Out!

If you were watching last night, two things should have stood out to you. First, as noted above, the media continues their old tricks of propping up their preferred candidates with more airtime while ignoring those who challenge the status quo.

Second, there was only one candidate on the stage last night who:

** Threatens their status quo by telling the American people the truth about the fiscal mess and moral decay our current policies have created;
** Understands the full problem, including the role of the Federal Reserve and the role of our foolhardy foreign policy;
** Has offered a concrete plan to balance the budgetand to cut ONE TRILLION dollars in the first year of his Presidency.
Today, I obviously need your help to get this message out.

There is no way we can count on the friendly treatment from the media that so many of the other front-running candidates have received.

So today, I am asking you to dig deep. I am asking you to sacrifice. I am asking you to help me tell the establishment they can Black THIS Out!

As part of the rollout for my Plan to Restore America, I have two new TV ads I will run beginning this weekend.

I have mailers ready to go to early state voters. I have the best grassroots team in
politics.

What I must have now is your support.

As a matter of fact, we've already raised over $650,000 in the first few hours of today's Money Bomb!

So I hope you'll join in if you haven't already by donating whatever you are able by clicking here.

The results of our efforts to go around the media so far have been incredible.

Voters all across the nation are giving our campaign one straw poll victory after another - including at such influential events as the recent Values Voter Summit.

And we continue to have more support from active duty servicemen and
women than all my opponents COMBINED.

The reason we're doing so well despite the media blackout is simple.

When the American people hear the full, accurate story about my unmatched record in
support of liberty, it becomes clear that I am the true constitutional conservative in this race, and my support grows.

Despite all of our success, however, there is much more ground to be gained.

That's why I hope you'll participate in today's Black THIS Out Money Bomb.

The media can pretend I don't exist, distort my positions, and make their bias abundantly clear on television.

But they can't take away our passion, our enthusiasm, and our dedication.

Today's Money Bomb is about making your voice heard.

It's about proudly stating that no force on earth can stop your fight to be free.

And it's about ensuring that I can tear through the media blackout and take our message directly to the American people.

This campaign doesn't get the big checks from the well-entrenched special interests.

I'm depending entirely on grassroots American Patriots like you to help me win the White House and make the fundamental changes necessary to get this country back on track.

Please, stand with me today by contributing as generously as you can to the Black THIS Out Money Bomb.

Thank you for your support.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The Black THIS Out Money Bomb is taking place
right now, and I hope you'll contribute as generously as you can toward our efforts to get the truth out to the American people.

The establishment is throwing everything it has at me, and today we can prove that none of their tricks will stop us from advancing this campaign and winning this race.

So I hope you'll join thousands of other grassroots Americans today in standing up for our message of freedom.

Donate here:
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?sr=23-1019a

No comments:

Post a Comment