Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TSA pat-downs at train station after people departed from the train...

Video of a TSA Pat Down AFTER a Mother and Sons got OFF a Train in Savannah, Ga! What right do they have to do that?!
This is so mind boggling to me! I am still trying to figure out within WHAT law or right would the TSA have to pat down people AFTER they got OFF a train in Savannah, Ga.?

Where is the sense in patting down people when they have gotten to their destination?

But, more importantly what RIGHT OR LAW allows TSA to pat down people riding on trains?

If all of this is true, then we are so down the rabbit hole in being a POLICE STATE in the United States! All of this invasion of privacy and having to SUBMIT to other people feeling us up all in the name of keeping us "safe from terrorism"?

It seems to me there is one terrorist that is standing above all others now! After watching this, I believe those who are reading these words know exactly who/what I am claiming is a terrorist!

If that had been me, I would have demanded what right they had to do ANY pat down and REFUSED to allow it being done to me or my child!



Link:
http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/02/video-of-tsa-pat-down-after-mother-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment