Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jim Tucker involved in new Bilderberg documentary...

AFP Editor Makes Bilderberg Documentary in Canada

By James P. Tucker Jr.

During a trip to Canada Feb. 7-9, I spent countless hours being interviewed for what will be a one-hour TV documentary on what are officially called the Bilderberg Meetings.

Which parts fall on the cutting-room floor will not be known until it is aired a year from now in February 2012. With others who have given me the “Bilderberg workover”—the History Channel, Channel Four in London and the Independent Film Channel, among others—airing would follow within six months.

The young lady who interviewed me in Canada, Marie-Claude Elie-Morin, explained that such a project takes a lot of work. She worked me to death. During the formal part of the session, she would say, “Repeat that comment about Bilderberg’s meetings being a crime under the Logan Act, but look at and above the camera and inhale on your cigarette.”

Being a nice boy, as my late mother assured God every day, I would explain the Logan Act makes it a crime for private citizens to discuss public policy with federal officials behind closed doors. Apologists correctly say the Logan Act was passed in 1797. But it has not been repealed and remains the law. And it has been amended and expanded several times into the 20th century.

She and the camera crew had me walk about town, go into a library and examine books. But the orders for commentary never stopped. She wanted me to explain a lot about this secretive group of media moguls, corporate titans, high-level government officials and royalty that colludes behind closed doors each year to make broad policy goals undemocratically.

“Repeat that comment about the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and international financiers, but glare into the camera.” So I said, growling, “They spill the life’s blood of our young men, and the heart’s blood of our women, by creating unnecessary wars so the manufacturing industry can make big bucks building tanks, jeeps and warplanes.”

She said: “Give an example and keep glaring.” I responded: “There are many (waving my book, Jim Tucker’s Bilderberg Diary, at the camera). I did an advance story on President Bill Clinton’s invasion of Kosovo, and he’s a draft dodger. I did an advance story on the Bilderberg-engineered downfall of Lady Thatcher as prime minister of the United Kingdom. Lady Thatcher personally confirmed this with me, eyeball- to-eyeball, saying it was a ‘tribute to be denounced by Bilderberg.’”

By then, we were walking back into the Holiday Inn where I was staying. She had me swing my briefcase widely and flip my cane threateningly and enter the front door twice. I had to walk the length of the hotel lobby so I could be filmed.

She then said: “Explain this about Bilderberg forcing higher taxes as a step toward world government, looking somewhat bored toward and to the left of the camera.”

I responded: “I first exposed this in the 1990s. Bilderberg wants the United Nations to impose a direct tax on oil at the well-head. This would be a direct tax on anyone who drives a car or mows the lawn. Now there are three such measures pending at the UN. It would start so low, consumers would not notice but it would steadily increase. Such a direct tax would be a giant step toward creating a world government under the UN.”

Link:
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/editor_makes_bilderberg_259.html

No comments:

Post a Comment