Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BLOG UPDATE!!! MANY LINKS TO ORIGINAL ARTICLES MAY NOT WORK...

It has come to my attention that many of the direct links to the original articles I have been posting do not work. You most likely have been getting a "Problem loading page" message if you have tried to access the original source. This has been caused by my accidental inclusion of an unnecessary, extra http code in my links. If you copy and paste the links at the bottom of each post into your browser they will work. But directly clicking on them often times will not bring you to the original article. I have corrected the past couple of days worth of posts but correcting all 3,000+ links to articles will be an impossible task. I apologize and will be careful in the future to link articles to my posts the proper way. Since I have already read the articles, I usually don't find the need to click the links. Thanks to my co-worker Austin for tipping me off about the problem. Who said you weren't good for anything? Just joking. I know, I am an asshole, but aren't we all...

UPDATE: I have been checking many previous posts and have found it is more of a recent problem on my part. Not as many links to articles that are archived are broken as I first thought, but there are enough to keep me busy for awhile. I am attempting to fix the links on the more popular posts. If anyone is having a problem accessing something they need, try copying the link and pasting it into your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment