The seven most extreme childhood allergies coincide directly with vaccine ingredients
by: S. D. Wells
During the first year of life children are injected with known carcinogens and neurotoxins. Then, children develop strange food allergies, some so severe they can't even be in the room when someone takes out that food, like peanuts. Let's take a hard look at vaccines like the MMR, DTaP and HPV, and see just what these extreme allergies root themselves in, sending the body into a panic when it senses that same allergen, thinking it might be INJECTED into muscle tissue again. The immune response is overwhelming. It's fight or flight, and anytime you inject processed emulsifiers, genetically modified bacteria, human albumin, MSG, egg protein, reduced animal hide and cartilage (gelatin), and heavy metal toxins, into your muscle tissue 50 times in less than seven years, you might stop wondering why you or your child has EXTREME ALLERGIES to the SAME EXACT ingredients used to manufacture the majority of today's vaccines.
How many of the following extreme allergies do you, your spouse, or your children have? It only takes one bad reaction to kill you or maim your central nervous system or brain, for life:
1. Peanuts: Vaccines are prepared in peanut oil. DON'T THINK SO? Check now. It's "non-disclosed" but the allergen is still present.
2. MSG (monosodium glutamate): This is a salt that's so concentrated it can give babies brain damage. A migraine headache can be intensely painful for adults. Some have vomiting fits from high doses. MSG becomes a neurotoxin when injected.
3. Dairy–Casein: Many vaccines are "brewed" in casein, a form of dairy. Do people who are lactose intolerant think of this when they get a flu shot or vaccine? Most likely not.
4. Artificial Sweetener: Sorbitol is a synthetic artificial sweetener hundreds of times sweeter than sugar and it causes IBS because it metabolizes very slowly. Maybe that is why it is used in vaccines. Many doctors warn about fake sugars that the body can't process getting stuck in vital cleansing organs. Artificial sweeteners can cause weight gain when consumed over time. What happens when you inject sorbitol into muscle tissue? No safety tests have been run, because the CDC doesn't care.
5. Gelatin: This is all of the animal parts that don't get sold as "meat" in the markets and fast food restaurants across America. Nearly all chewy candy-like gummy bears and gummy worms, and gelatin-coated supplements are derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones, plus muscles, tendons, eyes, hoofs – everything gets melted down and reduced so much that it's genetically mutated and marketed with genetically mutated corn sugar (or HFCS), to unsuspecting children all across the land. When injected into muscle tissue, gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and mad cow disease (BSE).
6. Thimerosal – a neurotoxic preservative – is comprised of about 50% mercury: Mercury causes autism AND THEY KNOW IT! A top scientist for the CDC has already blown the whistle on the whole sordid conspiracy and illegal cover up.
7. Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs. You can bet the eggs aren't organic. Still wondering where your egg allergies came from?
What about severe peanut allergies?
The peanut antigen STILL PRESENT in many vaccines
Peanut oil has been used in vaccines since the 1960s, and because peanut oil does not SHOW UP in the final vaccine product, the manufacturers are allowed to leave it off the package inserts. That does NOT mean that the peanut antigen is not found in the product. Peanut oil is just one "growth medium"in which vaccine manufacturers grow bacteria and viruses for immunizations (before they weaken them with formaldehyde), like egg embryo (protein) and casein (milk). This is what they use to make MMR and influenza vaccines. It also says on the flu shot insert not to get more than one jab in a lifetime. Many children have horrible reactions to the formaldehyde, which is also commonly found in new clothing. Big question now lurking:
Do you know what peanuts and vaccines have in common? Answer: Thousands of people are allergic to both. The following was documented in 2010 by VacTruth:
What peanuts have in common with vaccines is something that very few healthcare consumers and medical doctors may be aware of: Peanut oil is a hidden and non-stated ingredient in the manufacture of children's vaccines.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052760_vaccines_toxins_childhood_allergies.html#ixzz3yLu1ef00