Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Obama Phone: This is not a joke...

I received this info in an email. Be sure to click on the link to prove this is legit...


The "ObamaPhone"...You're Paying for it. What's next?

I hope you are sitting down.
I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number, and he told me yes, this was his “Obama phone.” I asked him what an “Obama phone” was, and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new cell phone, and (2) approximately 70 FREE minutes of air time every month
I was a little skeptical, so I Googled it, and lo and behold, he was telling the truth. TAXPAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking, and it’s sinking fast. The age-old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window, and are being replaced with “Hope and Change”, “Change we can believe in”, and "Why should I work for it, when I can get it for free?"
You can click on the link below to read more about the “ObamaPhone”…just have a barf bag ready.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx

The OBAMA motto: We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

OBAMA VOTERS,DO YOU FEEL DUMB YET?


Link:
https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment