Sunday, April 17, 2011
"The meteorological fact is that at no point on earth and at no time of the year do either the daily or yearly air temperature and CO2 concentrations causally correlate. There is no correlation!"
Dr Wolfgand Thüne:
“For decades billions of US dollars of taxpayer money have been pumped into climate research without getting any detectable progress. Climate experts still have not even succeeded in delivering the physical proof of the claimed “greenhouse effect”.
The meteorological fact is that at no point on earth and at no time of the year do either the daily or yearly air temperature and CO2 concentrations causally correlate. There is no correlation! Also a radical reduction of ‘greenhouse gases’ in Europe, or ”achieving a ‘CO2-free Europe’, would have absolutely no impact on the weather over the course of the annual seasons.
No state, already under a mountain of debt, can morally justify the burning of billions, and yes trillions, on the ‘protection of the global climate’ without leaving proof of having any effect whatsoever.
The correlation between the CO2-value in Hawaii and the annually calculated ‘global temperature’ is a fictitious correlation that imposters as causal effect, but is in reality only a make believe correlation.
Humankind would be helped in practical ways if 20% of research resources were instead devoted to better weather forecasting and the remaining 80% devoted to combating hunger and poverty.”