Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What happened on Freedom Watch tonight?

There was supposed to be a segment on the Republican presidential candidates moving to New Hampshire tonight on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano. However all we got were ten plus minutes of Fox Business News promos. Prior to the segment, clips of Ron Paul were shown as a teaser. Did some bigwigs at Fox News decide that airing a piece that was favorable to Paul need not be aired? From my viewpoint, that appears to have happened. Obviously this show is pre-taped since no mention of the lost segment was made by Napolitano during the broadcast. This seems like political interference from the top from where I am sitting. I'm sure the Judge isn't too pleased. Hopefully, the segment will be aired or posted on the Freedom Watch website. But I am not counting on it. We'll see.

Here's the lead in just before the segment was cut. Advance to the 4 minute 20 second mark...



Freedom Watch is the only corporate news show I can actually stand to watch. Outside of the Judge's view on teacher's unions I tend to agree with most of his positions. If the assholes at Fox News are going to censor positive reports on Ron Paul, I don't know if I could continue to watch this program much longer. I hope the Judge gives us the truth about what happened last night and gets the segment played. If not, I would lose some respect for him.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering what has happened to the show as well! Amazing how Beck left and now the Judge is MIA. Who is next Stossel?

    ReplyDelete