Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spying on their own users?

I wonder who they have watching what I post here? I haven't gotten any email ads promoting truth in government?


Google Gets Creepier And More Omnipresent With “Instant Search”

The comment below, left on the Breitbart website, gives just one reason why people should dump Google – they’re reading your email and bombarding you with ads based on your private communications.

I spent this morning converting my search and internet process to Firefox and Bing. Google stores every bit of everything you do on the internet. NO THANK YOU.

I had a gmail account. Didn’t use it much, but I started noticing ads popping up that were the topics of emails I had with other people, to give you an example, I was discussing panning for gold and ads for mining equipment started to appear.

The Dept. of Justice just put out a report listing “Constitutionalists” along with Al Queda and the Aryan Nation as terrorists. Makes you think.


Link:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-gets-creepier-and-more-omnipresent-with-instant-search.html

No comments:

Post a Comment