Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New photos of Rollins-Mackenzie Expedition: Odds and ends

Just got these from Kevin...By the way, a big thank you to my wife for being so understanding and letting me do this every year while she slaves away at work. I get the feeling she can't wait for me to go so she can have some peace and quiet around the house for a week or so. I owe her big time.

Remember to click on photo to enlarge.


Leaving my mark. Gino's East...





For all time at Gino's East...





Waiting for BP..





"What do you think? Do we really suck this bad?"





Game time...





Yep, they suck. We left early...





The great explorers...





Snakes on the plains...





The original template...





Site of Wild Bill's demise...




That climb I told you about...





Don't we all?





I wouldn't trust this guy with matches...





Finally found a bathroom for Walker...





We saw Woody Hayes at Old Faithful...





Show poster...





Wilco encore...

No comments:

Post a Comment